Graduation for the class of 2023-2024 will be held Saturday, May 25th 6:00 p.m. at Pinnacle bank arena. There are no tickets for this event. All seating is first come, first served. More information will be coming out as we get updated information so please watch for this.
Students attending the LNW graduation ceremony will receive a blank diploma cover when walking across the stage. Providing all requirements have been met, the diploma itself will be given to them in a white packet after they walk across the stage and make their way back to their seat. Students attending summer school will receive their diploma upon successful completion of summer school.
PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD THIS PACKET!! Not only does it contain the diploma, we have included the following:
- Immunization record (please keep for future reference)
- Counseling folder
- Honor awards previously not picked up
- Final Transcript Request form
- Graduation ceremony program
Only 1 diploma is given to the graduate and cannot be duplicated. If the diploma is lost, the grad can request a Final Transcript which will have the graduation date listed.
LifeTouch will be present at graduation and will take a picture of each graduate after they walk across the stage. Instructions on ordering your graduate’s lifetouch picture will be posted at graduation and will be available in your student’s diploma packet.
- You can order through Signature Graduation's Cap and Gown Order Form. You will be able to order your cap, gown and tassel as well as other items to commemorate your Senior year. Your order will ship to the address of your choosing. All orders will be taken online.
- Students who qualify for the Free/Reduced Meals Program are eligible for a cap and gown fee waiver (this application must be resubmitted each year). You must also submit the Application for Fee Waiver/Consent form and choose to apply the fee waiver to “Graduation.” If you are using the fee waiver option, your cap and gown order will be submitted by the school - DO NOT ORDER THIS ON YOUR OWN. Families may still purchase additional items, such as graduation announcements, at their own expense.
- Students make their purchases for Cap, Gown and Tassel, as well as other graduation items on the website. Their order will be shipped directly to the address they provide.
- Price for the Cap, Gown and Tassel : $37.95 (including shipping)
- Please see the website for pricing on other items and packages.
- Please Note: February 1st at Midnight - Price of all Cap, Gown and Tassel Units increases by $15 (Price for Cap, Gown and Tassel changes to: $52.95)
- Graduation Announcements will be available for purchase through Lincoln Graduation website.
- If you order apparel (t-shirts and hoodies), typically it will ship to you 7-10 days after you
place your order.
- When Can I Order? You can order anytime between August 22 and May 17th. We recommend placing your order before February 1st because there will be an added fee after that date.
- When Will I Receive My Order? We will ship your order to you as soon as all items are packaged. Please keep in mind that the worldwide shipping delays are still persisting and may cause a delay in your order. We will work diligently to get your order to you as quickly as we can, but depending on items purchased, it could be the spring before your package is received. Tracking information will be sent to the email you provide on your order. Please watch your email for that information so you know when your package is coming.
Submit your photos to the LPS Yearbook site (https://home.lps.org/english/yearbook/). The deadline for submissions is October 31st, 2023.
A Final Transcript is a transcript that has a student’s date of graduation listed. The student must request a Final Transcript be sent to the institution they will be attending. Sending a transcript to a college during a student’s final year that does not have a grad date does not fulfill the college’s requirement of a Final Transcript. Many colleges will put a hold on future registration and/or financial aid if they do not receive a Final Transcript. Athletes are also reminded to request a Final Transcript for NCAA or NAIA—they, too, require a Final Transcript.
Seniors and anyone else leaving the district, if you want to hang on to anything you have stored in your LPS Google Drive, you must do so before your last day of school. There are directions for how to do that posted below.
If you have a graduating senior, or are leaving the LPS school district, you may fill out the Student Meal Account Refund or Balance Transfer form to request a refund or balance transfer.
Immunization records for graduating students will be placed in their graduation packets. Please keep them in a safe place for future reference. It is also recommended that senior parents and seniors go into ParentVue or StudentVue and print several copies of their immunizations before graduation as seniors will need this for future use…college admission, employment, etc. Once seniors graduate they will not be able to print their immunizations.